Kibo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Kibo Guild. Members can check team status aswell as request additional functions within the guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Tutor introduction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masanori

Masanori

Tutor introduction Empty
PostSubject: Tutor introduction   Tutor introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 7:11 pm

Before you start doing archery, I would like to warn you that you do very little damage towards the beginning and it takes a lot of patience, and scales after a long period of time into a talent that can deal large amounts of collateral damage. If you are willing to make the commitment to archery, then I would be more than happy to help you train. My in game name is Masanorikun, and my real name is Matthew. Aside from teaching archery, I'm more than happy to help if you want to go rafting. If you ever need help you can hit me up on skype or pm me in game. Since my character is an elf, I can tell you about mirage missile and final shot. On another note, I recommend that you do carpentry and tailoring for a little bit so that you can get the spider shot skill from being a trapper.

I'll be available about as often as Buttertoast/Krystyn, usually around 10 pm Cali time

-Masanorikun/Matt

(please don't ever call me Mason *cough *cough Rawnie)

Who I am: I'm botocheese's friend irl, and I'm active in the Kibo Guild Skype Group. I like to watch anime, so if you want to talk to me about different anime then that's cool. I also like to play this rhythm game called Osu and my username is Masanorikun if you wanted to add me. The rest you can find out by asking me.
Back to top Go down

Tutor introduction
Page 1 of 1