Kibo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Kibo Guild. Members can check team status aswell as request additional functions within the guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hi, I'm the magic tutor!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Butterttoast
Magic Tutor

Hi, I'm the magic tutor! Empty
PostSubject: Hi, I'm the magic tutor!   Hi, I'm the magic tutor! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:49 am

Hi guildies, if you're training under magic you can come to me for help c:

My username is Butterttoast, but most people call me Butter, or Toast. My real name is Krystyn o3o You don't need to always come to me about magic. We can always chill and just talk, do dailies, or if you have any problems hit me up lel. Uhh I might not be on much during school days. I start to ghost around when school comes back, but when theres breaks I'm always online. If you can't reach me on Mabi then feel free to add my Skype (moonlitwillow), or kik (Failful). If you need any help on Mabi don't be afraid to ask, tell me and I'll help as soon as I can.

Using magic was a pain the ass for me when I was a newbie. I watched as my other friends kept ranking up in tiers while I was stuck at Naive Mage ughh, but if you have the patience to stay and train under magic, I promise you that you won't regret. THROW ALL DEM FIREBALLS EVERYWHERE <3 You just need the patience to do this. I've seen a lot of newcomers start off as a mage then quit on it to turn into a warrior because they weren't strong enough like everyone else. If you want to drop it, it's your choice. Also keep in mind of the pages that you have to look for pages to obtain your intermediate magic. That was a pain in the ass for me. I spent 3 weeks looking for Exploration Page 4. I will help you guys look for pages if you need the help. I promise. I will not give up on you guys if you stay and train under magic.

I look forward to meeting you.
Back to top Go down

Hi, I'm the magic tutor!
Page 1 of 1