Kibo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Kibo Guild. Members can check team status aswell as request additional functions within the guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Some small things I can do to help you train

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zan
Guild Officer
Zan

Some small things I can do to help you train Empty
PostSubject: Some small things I can do to help you train   Some small things I can do to help you train I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2015 10:57 am

If you need help training party heal for cleric I found the best way is to go to avon and
touch the flamingswordoftrolling as my friend called it. You have to have completed Hamlet gen
in order to be able to touch it so be sure to ask those willing to help you if they have completed this.
I'm always willing to help train party heal this way. It's one of the few skills that actually takes
team work to train and I remember the pain of training this. So just let me know if you need help.

If you need training scrolls to rank instrument playing or song I can make r1 on my main or if you're
not quiet to that point yet r6 on an alt. Only charge is to cover the cost of scrolls. Sorry I do not make
music scrolls only blank training ones.
Back to top Go down

Some small things I can do to help you train
Page 1 of 1