Kibo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Kibo Guild. Members can check team status aswell as request additional functions within the guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

All Hail The Grandmaster of Purple

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zan
Guild Officer
Zan

All Hail The Grandmaster of Purple Empty
PostSubject: All Hail The Grandmaster of Purple   All Hail The Grandmaster of Purple I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2015 12:38 pm

Hello my fellow Kibo-nogiers.

I am the Grandmaster of Purple a.k.a. Zandros or mostly just Zan. If I own it, it's purple.

Mabi
I've been playing mabi for about 5 yrs now. I'm very blessed to have Niku as my mabi-hubby and dear friend. Wong and Toasty are
some of the nicest people I've had the good fortune to meet in my many years in Erin, which is why I joined Kibo even after I said I'd never
join another guild again. As for levels, welp we all started at level 1, some of us just started sooner than others. As for skills, just like my
friend once said, "you gotta learn a thing to know it" (right after i got her killed cause I didn't know how a skill worked, haha).

The man behind the Zan
Is a 35yr old real estate investor in southern California who loves cats, purple, and mabi.
Back to top Go down
botocheese
Guild Owner
botocheese

All Hail The Grandmaster of Purple Empty
PostSubject: Re: All Hail The Grandmaster of Purple   All Hail The Grandmaster of Purple I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2015 4:13 am

Quite the heartwarming post. Good to know we can actually make a difference.
Back to top Go down
https://kibonogi.forumotion.com

All Hail The Grandmaster of Purple
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kibo Forum :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: