Kibo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Kibo Guild. Members can check team status aswell as request additional functions within the guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Puppet Theater Lessons 101 With Matachi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
My Tachi
Puppetry Tutor
My Tachi

Puppet Theater Lessons 101 With Matachi Empty
PostSubject: Puppet Theater Lessons 101 With Matachi   Puppet Theater Lessons 101 With Matachi I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:21 pm

Hi there,

This is Matachi. I am not the strongest or most skilled puppeteer. However, I do believe I possess enough skills and experience to assist anyone who wishes to pursue the art of puppet battles.
Puppetry is quite an overpowered skill set and is great when facing off multiple enemies at once. At higher levels, single skill kills will become very common and very, very, very enjoyable.
Remember that time when you got ambushed by those scumbag, good-for-nothing bandits and lost all your hard earned goods? Well worry no more! With puppetry, you can exact revenge on those poor son of a garbage cans. Just put on your puppetry title and they will flee the scene immediately. Got your goods stolen anyway because of server lag? Well, you won't need to sit on your butt and wait for some bounty hunter to come help you. Go out there and hunt for those bandits yourself!
Always wanted to solo that one hardmode shadow mission? Well, with puppetry... Yeah. You get the point.
Basically, what I'm trying to say is that YOU. SHOULD. BECOME. A. PUPPETEER.
It's awesome.
So, yeah. If you decide to become one message/pm me and I will let you in on all sorts of secrets, such as where the best puppet repair shop is and where/what the best training places are for each skill.
Anyways, if you need help let me know.

Peace out,

Matachi the old, who is also Peter the insanely Handsome

Tutoring times: Whenever I'm on or when you message me and I log on.

COME JOIN ME MY MINIONS AND TOGETHER WE SHALL RULE THE WORLD OF THEATER ARTS AND MASTER THE ART OF PUPPET BATTLES
Back to top Go down

Puppet Theater Lessons 101 With Matachi
Page 1 of 1