Kibo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Kibo Guild. Members can check team status aswell as request additional functions within the guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wing's Things

Go down 
AuthorMessage
botocheese
Guild Owner
botocheese

Wing's Things Empty
PostSubject: Wing's Things   Wing's Things I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 10:10 am

Hello everyone! Wing here, leader of the awesome Kibo guild.

Uhh.. What have I got to say?

For those of you that don't know, my name is Michael. I'm currently 16 years old and live on the 'beautiful' island of Oahu in Hawaii.

No, we do not live in grass huts.

And yes, we are able to afford computers.

I started the Kibo guild in hopes of teaching the new players rather than simply helping them. The old saying goes, "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime"

In other words, I'm seeking to make sure that anyone who joins this guild with no prior knowledge of the game is able to fend and protect themselves even without the help of the rest of the guild. Standing united, I understand will make us unbreakable. But a chain is only as strong as it's weakest link.

It would fill me with innumerable amounts of happiness to see all of our new members grow and progress into strong and influential Mabinogi players.

Im hoping to have a good run with all of you, and I promise to keep everything within the guild and forum as best as I can within my power.
Back to top Go down
https://kibonogi.forumotion.com

Wing's Things
Page 1 of 1