Kibo Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for the Kibo Guild. Members can check team status aswell as request additional functions within the guild.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

tidbit of the life of Niku (Dan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nikujirutare
Lance Combat Tutor
Nikujirutare

tidbit of the life of Niku (Dan) Empty
PostSubject: tidbit of the life of Niku (Dan)   tidbit of the life of Niku (Dan) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:29 am

i'm prematurely posting this since i haven't joined yet nor told my current guild leaders that i'm leaving... Mad

i've been playing mabi since the release of g8 back in 2008(?) and it's always been there through every new chapter in my life. i think niku laid dormant for 1 1/2 years in total since i started so i'm not as adept as i would be if i hadn't taken breaks. i'm pretty sure that kibo will be my 6th or 7th guild i've joined since my first day (shout out to Ethereal) but it's the first guild that i've liked so quickly.

aside from that i'm just gonna spit some random facts Very Happy
i'm 19 years old, a gemini, i'm 6'2", currently i'm an engineering major, i live in south florida, i used to be a competitive swimmer for 7 years up until leaving for college and between school, practice, and eating, i would play mabi

to wrap this thing up (which i have no idea how to do intro thingys) i think all people on this earth are the same, it's the demons we struggle with that make us individuals. with that said, i haven't been able to really be personal with people or open up and maintain friendships very well but i think i'm getting better. i really want to make an effort to help out in the guild and talk to everyone. I DONT WANT TO GET TOO GOOSHY BUT I CAN BE FUN I PROMISE santa  Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
botocheese
Guild Owner
botocheese

tidbit of the life of Niku (Dan) Empty
PostSubject: Re: tidbit of the life of Niku (Dan)   tidbit of the life of Niku (Dan) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2015 9:59 am

Haha, thanks for the intro Niku. Sorry for misinforming you. I'll move this topic over to the introductions section of the forum.
Back to top Go down
https://kibonogi.forumotion.com

tidbit of the life of Niku (Dan)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Kibo Forum :: General Discussion :: Introductions-
Jump to: